Project Manager for an Award winning Fit Out Contractor
Date Listed 28/05/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Top Recruitment are recruiting for a talented and accomplished Project Manager on behalf of an Award winning Fit Out Contractor.
The purpose of this role will be managing contractor quality, cost and schedule to ensure excellent value for money for high value clients. Perform effectively within tight time-scales, keep within strict budgets and create a positive client environment such that clients become/remain in a good relationship throughout the contract
· Manage day to day operational duties.
· Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
· Must routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project.
· Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning.
· Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
· Act as liaison between the company and external Client executives so as to protect the Company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
· Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work.
· Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
· Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
· Build, grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project.
Skills & Experience required for the role:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum 3 years residential / commercial / mixed development construction experience
- This experience will include fit out experience
- Civil engineering / construction management degree qualified
For further information with regard to the above role Please contact James at Top Recruitment Ltd for a private discussion