Project Manager required in Construction Company in Dublin North
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Dublin construction company are currently recruiting Project Manager to join in their growing team. Company has more than 10 years old in the market with extensive experience in private and commercial projects.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be responsible for all aspects of the project from concept to completion.
- Will have previous experience is essential.
- Will have ability to manage site staff and all contractors.
- Will be commercially minded.
- Will coordinate and liaise with contracts manager, site engineers and services coordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Will check and understand all drawings and specification. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to the design
- Will monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials.
Add to Watchlist