- Date Listed13/10/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
A leading design and building consultancy with offices across Ireland, are seeking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join the growing team. Due to an increase in new business, they are seeking to add a qualified Project Manager to the Dublin team. They currently provide a range of services to many high profile clients in the public and private sector and are currently managing some of the largest developments in Ireland. They have a wide project portfolio across commercial, healthcare, mixed-use, leisure, residential and data centres developments.
The successful Project Manager will work within the PM team, where they will manage and deliver capital investment projects and liaise regularly with client’s to ensure their objectives are met. They will also lead project management commissions taking overall responsibility for their successful delivery while ensuring commissions are managed to quality standards and are completed efficiently and to schedule.
- Be educated to Degree or Masters level in Project Management, Construction, Engineering, Architecture or Quantity Surveying
- Hold professional membership, or in the process of securing Chartered Status with either with SCSI/RICS, CIOB RIAI/RIBA or EI APM affiliation is a beneficial
- Proven track record of delivering complex construction projects from inception to completion.
- Ideally have comparable consultancy environment experience, or with a client organisation
- Enthusiastic self-starter looking to progress their career
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are key.
- Strong experience of delivering technically complex projects.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of project governance and procurement processes.
- Ability to develop long term relationships with all team members, and effectively balance people and processes
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- €Neg. depending on experience
- 25 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Professional Subscriptions
If you are an experienced Project Manager with proven success delivering building projects on behalf of clients in Ireland, please contact Deborah Byrne for further information.