Date Listed 09/05/2018
Vacancy: Project Manager
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €90K - €100K + 20% bonus + vehicle
An experienced Project manager is required for a large 600 unit residential site in North County Dublin.
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Project Management of large scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments reporting to the Group Construction Director
- Single point responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- Provide leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the Planning Permission
- Preparation of Project Execution Plan including Contracting Strategy, Programme, Budget and risks mitigation plan
- Management of the Project Budget and Contract Administration in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor; Management of the Project Programme
- Liaison with Planning/Development Team to ensure project value-engineered during the Pre-Construction Stage
- Liaison with Sales Management team during the fit-out; marketing and customer completions stages
- Management of the Project Design Team during construction to ensure coordination of information flows to the site teams
- Coordination of key project stakeholders including statutory authorities and liaison with JV Project partners
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent; 15+ years’ post-qualification experience
- Background in large scale, higher-density residential or commercial construction in complex –inner-city sites
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.