Date Listed 27/07/2018
What is required?
We are looking for a Project Manager, to work with one of our clients, a leading Main Contractor for a commercial high rise build based in Dublin.
- Manage day to day operational duties.
- Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
- Must routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning.
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Act as liaison between the company and external Client executives so as to protect the Company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work.
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Build, grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project.
What you need to have?
- A relevant third level qualification in a construction/engineering subject
- Has effectively managed projects in excess of €8m.
- Has experience with structural steel
- Excellent knowledge of reinforced concrete works
- Must be an excellent time manager
- Effective communicator
- Has managed teams in the past and has an excellent boardroom presence
- Professional approach
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Has managed multi-storey apartment builds in the past
- Wants to be a part of a growing organisation
What you get in return?
- A wide variety of experience
- Permanent Full-time role
- Career progression within a structured team environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great place to work