Date Listed 02/06/2017
- Review and comment on inspection and test plans and place hold points for company inspections
- Perform discipline specific inspections, examinations and test that are required to be executed in accordance with documented procedures and/or industry practices
- Demonstrate proficiency with tools and equipment used in conducting inspections and tests.
- Ensure all testing equipment used by contractor is calibrated and in good working order
- Ensure proper documentation is being used and filled out correctly during inspections
- Evaluate the validity and acceptance of inspections and test results
- Perform field walk downs to determine work conforms to design documents, applicable codes, standards and procedures
- Understand the concepts for storage of equipment, maintaining traceability, document control and special processes
- Familiar with work and test installation documents and package
- Capable of reviewing and interpreting engineered drawings, specifications and other documents
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Electrical background – engineering, instrument technician or electrician
- Instrumentation background would be a definite advantage
- Ability to compile E&I handover packs and documentation
- Knowledge of Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) project handovers
- Knowledge of As Built drawings
- Ability to walkdown system drawings and P&IDs
- Experience in E&I quality walkdowns and punchlists
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Rory Murphy on 01 707 1012 today.
Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are one of Ireland’s leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists. We provide managed solutions within the construction and industrial sectors as well as temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for a variety of industries, providing qualified staff for short-term & permanent placements. BSS have a proven expertise in Construction, Industrial, Financial Services, Accountancy & Finance, Administrative Support and Sales & Marketing working with some of the largest companies and organisations in Ireland and the UK.