Qualified Panel Beaters Required
- Date Listed26/03/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Summary of Position
Working in a fast-paced workshop, Panel Beaters are responsible for providing a quality vehicle body repair service. The role is primarily concerned with ensuring vehicles are repaired in a timely manner to the required standard. The successful candidates will be tasked with ensuring that bodyshop targets and KPI’s are met daily. This role is based in Baldonnell, Dublin Workshop.
The role requires full adherence to SHEQ procedures and Health & Safety policies and procedures.
Panel Beaters may subsequently be assigned to work in different departments within the workshop during peak times as outline by the workshop manager.
**CV’s must be sent in English and Interviews will be in English**Duties and responsibilities include:
· Stripping damaged vehicles
· Preparing vehicles for repair work, including priming
· Repairing vehicles to the highest standard
· Ensuring compliance with established Job Card procedures
· Communicating all potential issues in advance to Manager/Supervisor
· Ensuring compliance with SHEQ procedures
· Ensuring compliance with safe working/operating practices
· Undertaking other duties from time to time as outlined to you by your Manager/SupervisorSkills and Qualifications:
· Fully qualified Panel Beater
· Cold/Smart Repair experience
· Team player as well as being able to work on own initiative.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Able to be flexible with hours as the company requires
· Good time keeping and attendance
· Confident driver with clean driving licence
· Relocation assistance offered
· Good standard of English language