Quality Auditor/Quality Controller
Date Listed 06/06/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Contract
Oradeo Recruitment currently has a vacancy for a Quality Auditor/Quality Controller on a prestigious project in the west of Ireland on a contract basis, with immediate start, running until late 2017. You will be required to work on your own, ensuring quality standards are met and maintained. You will need Good Construction Knowledge, Excellent Organisational Skills, Good PC Skills, Excellent Communication Skills and attention to detail. Would suit a Junior Engineer, Assistant Site Manager, Graduate Engineer, Assistant Site manager or someone with the relevant experience hoping to get back into construction.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data Input
- Working with BIM software
- Report to Supervisor/Manager with results.
- Work under your own initiative.
- Ensure quality standards are met in all finished work on site.
- An extensive knowledge of construction practices.
- Liaise with Site Engineers/Managers to ensure work is completed to the highest quality.
- Follow up all quality issues.
- Take ownership of final quality standards.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Safe Pass
- Excellent Organisation Skills
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Computer Skills required also as you will be working on an IPad/Tablet daily.
- Excellent pay rates
- Good Work Hours
- Outside Dublin City
- Immediate start available for the right candidate, expecting to finish late 2017.