Quality Manager for Construction Sector
- Date Listed03/04/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
Our client is a main contractor in the construction sector. They are seeking an experienced quality manager for their projects in the Leinster region. The successful candidate will be answering into the contracts and commercial Managers and also company directors.
Benefits & Salary:
- Free parking and company car
- 21 days holidays
- Work mobile and laptop
- Health Insurance and Life Insurance
- Pension programme installed after probationary period is completed
Salary between 50-60k DOE
- Must have recent experience in construction industry in similar role
- Experience of working to IS0 9000:2015
- Ability to develop company quality standards on an ongoing basis
- Must fit in with current company systems
- Experience in residential and commercial construction projects
- Working closely with Senior Management within the group, take full responsibility for the management of the company Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance to the ISO 900:2015 standards.
- Liaise with the the Senior management teams, and site and office personnel to ensure compliance with the QMS.
- Liaise with NSAI and coordinate activities for the annual NSAI audit.
- Work with others in the company to develop, promote, and achieve improvements and higher standards in the quality of company operations and completed works.
- Carry out regular audits of sites, head office, and any other location relevant and issue audit reports to the Senior Management Team.
- Take records of QMS Management Review meetings and circulate to the relevant personnel.
- Prepare regular status reports for the Directors.
- Prepare Quality Management Plans (QMP) for projects as they commence.
- Regularly inspect the works for compliance with specification, quality of workmanship, building standards, Building Regulations, and adherence to programme.
- Liaise with site management teams to ensure that construction records are compiled and maintained in the approved formats.
- Ensure that the quality management system and quality control procedures are implemented, that inspections take place, and that records are kept.
- Compile assessment reports at Practical / Substantial Completion, noting adherence to / divergence from the QMS and QMP and performance of site management and subcontractors.
- Ensure that all documentation is filed and maintained in the standard company format