Date Listed 01/09/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Position Quantity Surveyor
Terms Full Time (2 months trial period)
Salary Negotiable for the right candidate
We are currently seeking to fill a full time position for a Quantity Surveyor in our ever expanding company which specialises in Roofing and Cladding.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to deal with various elements of work such as:-
- Developing estimating/surveying practices within our Company.
- Undertake to carry out the day to day QS duties within the company from Estimating-pre-contract , contract – completion to handover on completion.
- Set up contracts documentation to include Contracts, Health & Safety with all relevant revenue documents.
- Carry out interim valuation and final account applications with the ability to agree final accounts on completion.
- Weekly contract analysis and visit with variations identified and agreed.
- Handover files.
- Health and safety documentation requirements.
- Dealing with Sub Contractors, Quotations, Programming, Safety and tax requirements.
- Project costings.
- Source and expand our existing work network .
Suitability qualified in Surveying for an expanding company.
Experience in Conservation.
Strong IT Skills with knowledge of Surveying Computer programs.
Will be willing to work with the Company Directors and existing team to develop our company in the specialized field in which it works.
Ability to work on their own initiative.