Receptionist - Dublin
Date Listed 05/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Sherlock Recruitment is a full-service Recruitment Agency that specialise in providing skilled and reliable temporary staff, primarily to Construction and M&E contractors as well as those in other sectors.
At Sherlock Recruitment, we pride ourselves on our ability to meet the demands of our clients at long and short-term notice and to the full extent of their expectations. We are a young and ambitious company where our staff, the nurturing of their ability and potential to succeed, is our main focus.
We have been asked by one of our clients to supply a Receptionist to work on a Full-Time basis in their busy vibrant office situated in North Dublin.
- Co-ordinate order processing for maximum efficiency.
- Answer incoming Phone Calls.
- Management of all orders from time of order to processing on the ordering system.
- Maintaining customer’s database and records.
- Ensure compliance to scanning and indexing all documentation onto filing system.
- Other duties may arise from time to time which will be expected with the job.
- Facilitate the preparation and analyse reports.
- Maintain housekeeping of the area.
- Performing accounts tasks, cashing payment for cash on delivery orders.
- Good Communication
- Ability to use Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Excellent Phone Manner.
- Ability to Multi-task, meet deadlines and work efficiently.
- Some experience is required for this role as training will be provided.
If you are interested in this role, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to discuss this role more in depth with one of our recruiters you can call our office directly on 01-4568438.
- Department: Administration
- Hours per week: 39
- Start Date: Full Time