Resident Liaison Person - Santry Dublin
- Date Listed03/07/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
The Role: (RPL) Resident Liaison Person
The main purpose of this role is to maintain a close liaison with Dwelling Owners to ensure their full co-operation in carrying out works. They will facilitate the flow of information between all parties to ensure a good relationship is maintained between all parties and the reasonable needs of the the Dwelling owners are met. The RPL will be office based in Santry, close to where the works are taking place.
- Conducting all communications associated with the Works with the Dwelling owners and maintaining detailed records of all communications.
- Required to attend a meeting once a week with the PM and the Employer to discuss the progress of the programme
- Communicate any complaints from the Dwelling owners directly to the Employer’s Stakeholder Representative as soon as they arise
- Compile and maintain a secure electronic file in respect of each Dwelling showing the address and name of each resident, how they can be contacted and any special arrangements or considerations pertinent to the execution of the Works.
- Responsible for making all access and other arrangements necessary to progress initial surveys of the Dwellings and then the Works to the programme agreed between the CA and the Contractor.
- Shall visit each Dwelling as a minimum every two day during the Works to check that the Dwelling owner has no issues, queries or complaints.
What We Are Looking For:
- Gregarious, friendly, outgoing personality with the confidence to adapt it at any given challenge.
- Customer focused with excellent telephone manner and attention to detail.
- Ability to build effective and fast relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work loads
- Conflict resolution and problem solving
- Willingness & ability to be flexible regarding work hours
- Excellent IT Skills
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
For enquires or to send your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our jobs please visit www.clsrecruitment.ie