- Date Listed12/10/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Revit Technician – (5+ years):
• Revit Technician required to join an Irish owned, award-winning Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy.
• The successful Revit Technician can either work remotely in Ireland or be based in either their Dublin, Cork or the west of Ireland.
• You will work on a range of challenging projects including Residential, Healthcare, Commercial, Education, Retail, Institutional and Mixed use developments.
• This consultancy retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a fulfilling career, and employees are well rewarded for their hard work.
• I have worked with this company for over 20 years and above all it is the people who make this company the best to work for.
• Revit Technician with a minimum of 5 years+ experience working on building projects in Ireland.
• Be proficient in Revit.
• The successful Revit Technician must be fluent in English and ideally be working in Ireland or the UK in a similar role.
• Salary €50K - €65K+ doe.
• Relocation allowance for Irish candidates wishing to move back to Ireland from overseas
• Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
• Flexible working hours
• Dublin office beside Luas
• Remote working within Ireland
• Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
• Sports & Social committee.
If you are a Revit Technician who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion.