- Date Listed04/07/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Are you an experienced administrator with sales and project experience?
Do you want to work in one of Ireland's most successful companies?
Do you have a background in construction?
If yes, then this is the job for you!
In your exciting new role, as sales administrator:
- Be the first point of contact with new and existing clients
- Liaise and communicate with all colleagues and suppliers regarding products
and specification requirements
- Develop all quotation requests and sales orders
- Generate and communicate accurate and up to date reports to extensive team
- Maintain a concise attitude towards sales, while having the capacity to work cross-functionally, in a very fast paced environment
- Answer all incoming inquiries, effectively and efficiently via email and telephone
- Provide excellent support to external sales team
- Collaborate with colleagues on the in-house sales desks
- Travel, upon request, to various sites across the region
- A minimum of 2 years’ sales and administration experience, within the construction industry (essential)
- Have very strong IT Skills (Word and Excel)
- Be a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive telephone manner
- Be a highly organised professional, who will take pride in their work and take the initiative
- Have knowledge of cladding and insulation (advantage)