Senior Civil Engineer
- Date Listed15/10/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
Due to Shannon Valley’s ongoing growth within the Region, we are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our team and deliver the good work Shannon Valley is known for.
This is an outstanding opportunity to define and progress your career with us on this project. Your knowledge, commitment and desire to be part of our high performance team will see you succeed in this role.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer to;
· Set out according to design drawings and complying with company setting out procedure
· As-built surveys with processing
· Valuation surveys with processing-commence surveys and process figures according to QS requests and site conditions
· To comply with company and site-specific Health and Safety protocols and to ensure any health and safety concerns are identified and reported as necessary
· To comply with the company’s detailed survey protocols
· Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required
· Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
· Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
· A third level degree in Engineering
· A minimum of 5 years' experience as a site engineer
· Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
· Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
· Excellent communication skills.
· Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project etc.
We appreciate the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent package to the right candidate.
For more information, please call Leona @ 087 749 8459.
All CVS's are treated in the strictest confidence. The Shannon Valley Group is an equal opportunities employer.