You might be interested in these similar ads
Oradeo Recruitment currently has a vacancy for a Quality Auditor/Quality Controller on a prestigious project in Northern Europe on a contract basis, with immediate start, running until mid to late 2018. You will be required to work on your own, ensuring quality standards are met and maintained. You will need Good Construction Knowledge, Excellent Organisational Skills, Good PC Skills, Excellent Co ...
Project Manager Supportive Culture & Friendly Team! One of Ireland’s fastest growing Mechanical Contractors are currently seeking a high quality Project Manager to manage a range of jobs. We have a good reputation with a number of the Tier 1 and tier 2 builders. Joining the company as a Project Manager/Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading a team on current developm ...
The Client:Required for well-known main contractor who operate in the following sectors: Commercial, Educational, Healthcare, Pharma, Energy and HeritageThe Candidate:You will be initially based on a €multi-million project which includes extensive new build and refurbishment works.You will be suitably qualified to diploma / degree level coupled with several years’ experience in managing contrac ...
Fibre Optic Splicers & Cable TechniciansFibre Optic Splicers and Cable Technicians are required to undertake the following works at various locations throughout the Republic of Ireland:• fusion and mechanical splicing & testing of fibre • installation of fibre cable into duct / sub-duct systems either manually or through blown installation• must be able to:o deliver a quality service as specified ...
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Operations Manager for a large Engineering company based in DublinThe Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring that the staff under his control, attend carry out, complete and record the various duties that are assigned to them.This role is based in Dublin covering various projectsPrincipal Duties and Responsibilities:Assign staf ...
Construction Project Manager required to manage 4/5 High end extension and renovations throughout the Dublin South, Dublin City Area (value of projects individually circa €250-€500K)Great Package for the right candidate. supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress, and liaising with quantity surveyo ...
Kppm are looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist for our client who specialise in the construction of cleanroom and interior spaces. To design solutions including drawings, schedules, technical submittals & other documentation required in an agreed timeframe. To liaise with the Client, Construction Team and other stakeholders as required ensure a smooth handover of the design package to t ...
Senior Electrical Engineer
Date Listed 02/06/2017
- The main focus will be on Critical Systems
- Work in a team of expert engineers and CAD technicians
- Manage project delivery
- Liaise with colleagues in various disciplines
- Contribute to a variety of sectors, including Education, Commercial, Healthcare, and Retail
- Producing schematic diagrams
- Fault and discrimination studies
- Preparing specifications and project reports
- Carrying out site inspections and surveys
- Detail design development
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- Electrical Engineering experience within the Power Systems field is required
- Data Centre / Critical Systems experience is highly desirable
- Experience with relevant design software, including Amtech
- Excellent communication and project management skills are essential