Senior & Junior Leak Technician - Leinster
- Date Listed24/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a number of Leak Detection Technicians. The role will be mainly working on our Irish Water contracts.
The roles will involve the detection, location and reporting of visible and hidden leaks on the water distribution network. As such, you will receive full training in the use of traditional and electronic leak detection equipment to enable you to successfully fulfill the role.
For the right candidate there is huge opportunity for an individual to develop their skills and experience with one of Ireland leading water management companies.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Enjoy working outdoors, as most of your work is conducted outside (rain or shine).
- Full clean driving licence.
- English & Maths.
- Good IT skills.
- Willingness to work nights, weekends and overtime as required.
- Good hearing (essential).
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Safe Pass.
- Sign Lighting & Guarding (Desirable not essential).
- Leak Detection experience would be desirable but ongoing training will be given.
- Previous experience in the Irish Water “First Fix” programme would be a benefit.
- On Application,
- Company vehicle (for Senior leads)
- Hours of work: 40/wk
- Night Working required occasionally
- 20 days holidays annually
Notes: Due to high volume of applications we will be grateful if you could email your application. No calls will be entertain.Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €25,000.00 to €35,000.00 /year