Senior M&E Estimator
Date Listed 06/12/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Sherlock Recruitment are currently seeking a Senior M&E Estimator for one of our clients based in Dublin for an upcoming project in 2018.
The ideal candidate will have an M&E background
You will be responsible for producing and managing accurate cost estimates for a variety of projects, ensure sub-contractor quotes are received prior to tender submission and that a competitive submission is prepared.
- Tender and cost estimates within agreed deadline.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Provide regular reports on procurement and supplier performance.
- Monitor and develop the vendor database to ensure that it contains up to date, comprehensive information on suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Computer proficient – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with and M&E background in a similar role or equivalent
- Experience with estimating large commercial projects.
- Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
- Able to establish a rapport with stakeholders as necessary e.g. clients, suppliers, internal staff
This is a permanent role and we will offer a highly competitive salary plus a wide range of benefits.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your CV along with copies of your certificates to email@example.com.
Training can be provided for this position; applicants who don’t hold a Safe Pass or Manual Handling Certificate can visit www.sherlocksafety.com to arrange training
- Department: Estimator
- Hours per week: 40
- Start Date: Full Time