Senior Mechanical Project Engineer
Date Listed 25/01/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
- Provide Technical Support to the construction team.
- Prepare AutoCAD drawings for construction
- Coordinate sub-contractors to ensure services fit
- Maintain a set of redline drawings showing progress & changes.
- Prepare as- built drawings for inclusion in the Operations & Maintenance manual.
- Prepare & keep up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries..
- Manage sub-contractors including the commissioning progress reports.
- As a Mechanical Engineer you will prepare method statements and risk assessments (with the construction team) for production activities.
- Prepare test packs for commissioning activities.
- Quality Control and Snagging Inspections
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information & drawings using the document control system.
- Compile an Operations & Maintenance manual for handover to the client.
- Prepare valuations for monthly submittal to the client
- Prepare productivity (S/E)reports
- Attend & record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored & maintained within the overall construction programme
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquiries through requisitioning & monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit trail
- Senior Mechanical Project Engineer you will Liaise with the design team & supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site & successful handover
- 3rd level qualification in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ year’s previous experience in a similar Mechanical Engineer position
- Experience in a Mechanical Contracting Environment
- Strong Trades Background
- Experience in data centre, pharmaceutical or industrial sectors would be an advantage.
- Send your CV to Peadar.
Add to Watchlist