Senior Process Engineer
Date Listed 22/06/2017
This opening presents candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish owned company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
- Development of designs from concept through to detailed design and Construction
- Responsible for all project process deliverables, liaising with other discipline leads on process issues and leading team of process engineers
- Development of project specification, enquiry packages and P&ID drawings
- Design of equipment and systems to current regulations and design standards
- Liaise with suppliers for both standard and bespoke equipment
- Develop URS, FRS, P&ID’s, and other project and process drawings and documentation
- Assure the content of the design is in accordance with the company guidelines
- You will have at least 10 years demonstrable pharmaceutical design office experience.
- You will be suitably qualified and will have a recognized third level degree in chemical process engineering.