Senior Project Manager
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of project scope and budget.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
Skills the Senior Project Manager:
- The person should have strong sense of Responsibility towards the work.
- He or she should have required excellent administrative and Managerial Skills.
- The person should be a great communicator and should have the skills both verbally and written.
- Autodesk design packages such as AutoCAD, Revit & Inventor
Add to Watchlist