You might be interested in these similar ads
Purchasing Manager Sherlock Recruitment have been asked by our client, a leading Fitout Company in Dublin to source a Purchasing Manager.This is a great opportunity for an experienced purchasing manager to join a busy team; their dynamic environment will require that you can demonstrate a high degree of initiative and exercise a proactive and involved approach. The work demands being able to work ...
Position: Snr Quantity Surveyor Location: Co Louth Duration: Permanent Role Benefits: Excellent Package Snr Quantity Surveyor for a leading Main Contractor Our client an established building contractor with their office based in Drogheda, Co. Louth. Working mainly across the Leinster region, primarily in Dublin. Project values range from €50k - €2million currently with substantial growt ...
Oradeo Recruitment currently has a vacancy for a Quality Auditor/Quality Controller on a prestigious project in Northern Europe on a contract basis, with immediate start, running until mid to late 2018. You will be required to work on your own, ensuring quality standards are met and maintained. You will need Good Construction Knowledge, Excellent Organisational Skills, Good PC Skills, Excellent Co ...
Soft Services Manager, Permanent - Dublin 4You will ensure the high quality and consistent delivery of all soft services, with specific responsibility for the management of vendor relationships and services. You will also ensure consistency in quality and delivery, solutions and all arrangements around soft services provision.Main Responsibilities:Cleaning, Waste & Recycling. Service provision in ...
· Live Role, Not An Opportunity To Miss! · Long Term Clients With Repeat Business · Projects €5m - €20m Site Managers required for a solid construction company on new builds. Great security and opportunity awaits! Our client has been established for over 15 years and in that time have become well recognized in the industry. They have an extremely long standing team a ...
Quantity Surveyor (Dublin)Kppm are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor for our client who specialise in the construction of cleanroom and interior spaces. As a Quantity Surveyor you will be accountable for all aspects of surveying and commercial functions on Profit Centre projects.You will be responsible for: · Maximisation of value recovery, cost control and cash management.· Prote ...
Construction Project Manager required to manage 4/5 High end extension and renovations throughout the Dublin South, Dublin City Area (value of projects individually circa €250-€500K)Great Package for the right candidate. supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress, and liaising with quantity surveyo ...
Senior Purchasing Manager
Date Listed 21/06/2017
- Manage all purchasing & materials activities for the company
- Ensure that the Purchasing / Materials Department operates efficiently
- Manage and expand the purchasing team as required to meet the expanding workload of the business
- Provide market competitive procurement solutions which demonstrate best overall value for money.
- Manage vendor relationships & maintain a preferred supplier list
- Identify opportunities to improve the purchasing process
- Provide an effective and professional service in the procurement of sub-contractors and materials
- Undertaking regular contract management meetings with key stakeholders and suppliers
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 years’ construction experience essential
- Qualification in Purchasing, Supply Chain, or Procurement
- Demonstrable track record