You might be interested in these similar ads
Senior Quantity Surveyor required in construction company in Dublin North
Dublin construction company are currently recruiting for Senior Quantity Surveyor to join in their growing team. Company has more than 10 years old in the market with extensive experience in private and commercial projects.Responsibilities:Communicate effectively with other staff members, the general contractor and the clientDemonstrate the ability to lead on tasks providedDeliver all work outputs ...
Quality Manager for Construction Sector
Summary:Our client is a main contractor in the construction sector. They are seeking an experienced quality manager for their projects in the Leinster region. The successful candidate will be answering into the contracts and commercial Managers and also company directors.Benefits & Salary:Free parking and company car21 days holidaysWork mobile and laptopHealth Insurance and Life InsurancePensi ...
Health and Safety / EHS OFFICER (Dublin)
Kppm are currently looking to recruit a Health and Safety / EHS OFFICER for our client a busy Facilities Management company based in Dublin 15 who have a large portfolio of clients in both the Public and Private sector including Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Commercial businesses Hard Services including: Mechanical, Electrical, Process Services and BMS Systems. Keeping large ...
Construction Project Manager (Dublin / Nationwide Ireland)
Kppm are looking to recruit a: Project Manager for our client a leading construction and fit out contractor who design and build high quality buildings in Ireland, UK and Europe. ** Commercial Mixed Use ** Hospitality ** Retail ** Educational ** Airport ** Hospital / Healthcare ** Data centre** Offering clients building solutions from the ground up and also creating hi quality interior spaces ...
Block layers required North Co Dublin
Block layers required dayworks 200.00 on RCT, labour 120.00
Warehouse Operative - Monday-Friday - Weekly Pay
StaffLink Recruitment are currently looking for Full Time General Operatives to work for a client of ours in the Rathcoole area. You will be working for a major distribution company within a warehouse environment. Duties Include: · Loading of Vans/Trucks · Experience picking orders through scanners /rf guns · Making sure orders sent out are correct ...
Plasterers wanted for busy sites across Dublin, applicants must have safe pass and manual handling certificates. Own tools and transport are essential. Plasterer must be able to carry out a broad range of duties including but not limited to dry dashing, monocouche, acrylic renders and external insulation. This is a full time position with a large plastering contractor so only serious applicant ne ...
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Leinster
- Date Listed08/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Maintaining good relations with clients and their representatives.
- Representing the Company's interest at meetings held relating to the work under their control.
- Supporting staff to perform commercial/contractual duties as necessary.
- Liaising with other departments to provide information to improve the service provided and received by the Commercial / Financial Departments.
- Preparation of monthly, interim and final valuations, applications for payment, reconciliations of valuations and costs, and certification of amounts for contract, sub-contractors, specialists and suppliers.
- Providing the necessary information to enable an accurate and regular review of cash flow and position on contracts to be maintained.
- Recovery of all monies to which the Company is entitled in return for all work undertaken.
- In conjunction with the Procurement Manager, placing of supplier agreements and sub-contracts on work under the Quantity Surveyor’s control.
- Providing support, guidance, training and mentorship to develop the commercial team.
- Ensure understanding and adherence to all contract obligations by stakeholders.
- Prepare detailed projected financial outcomes and valuation / cost reconciliations for contract control meetings.
- Liaise with other departments to provide controls to operate during progress of contracts.
- Prepare, submit and agree interim and final valuations with client representatives.
- Prepare contract final accounts.
- Ensure that supplier agreements & sub-contracts are placed/ managed in accordance with Company procedure.
- Ensure that all instructions received from client’s representatives are acted upon and all contract obligations are adhered to.
- Ensure the company's interest are fully protected by contractual compliance
- Organise, in liaison with senior management, the preparation of contractual claims.
- Provide the Commercial Manager with sufficient information to enable the preparation of monthly and quarterly records of cash flow controls to be maintained.
- Advise senior management of all issues which may have an impact on the performance of the Company, whether commercial, operational or otherwise.
- Ensuring that company HSQE Management Systems and processes are adhered to, implemented and maintained.
- A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with a construction main contractor
- Commercially & contractually aware
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, AUTO CAD a distinct advantage
- A member of the relevant Professional Institution