Senior Quantity Surveyor required in construction company in Dublin North
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
Dublin construction company are currently recruiting for Senior Quantity Surveyor to join in their growing team. Company has more than 10 years old in the market with extensive experience in private and commercial projects.
- Communicate effectively with other staff members, the general contractor and the client
- Demonstrate the ability to lead on tasks provided
- Deliver all work outputs in a an accurate and timely manner
- Manage the onsite team with cost control, cost reporting and forecasting
- Prepare standard documentation - reports, valuations, letters, financial reports, cash flows
- Review contractor's applications for payment
- Manage and close out change orders and contract issues
- Prepare and agree final account, including the handling of any variations/claims to ensure the client gets best value from works undertaken
- Other duties as may reasonably be required for an onsite senior QS.
- Deliver all role outputs in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- Quantity surveyor qualification is essential
- 10 years' qualification post graduation
- Major civil or building experience is desired
- The ideal candidate will be results driven, self-motivated and resourceful with excellent client relationship skills.
Add to Watchlist