Senior structural design engineer
Date Listed 26/07/2018
Vacancy: Senior structural design engineer - Buildings
Location: South Dublin
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
This role provides an excellent opportunity for you to work, as part of a multidisciplinary team, on a variety of public and private building projects in the residential, health, education and commercial sectors.
About the company
3D Personnel’s client is one of Ireland's leading civil, environmental and structural engineering consultancies. They provide a fully integrated engineering design service and employ a multidisciplinary team of more than 200 people.
The successful Design engineer will have between 8-15 yrs experience in undertaking structural design projects preferably within a consultancy or a large main contractor.
This a good opportunity for an experienced Structural design engineer to join the leading Irish engineering consultancy that works on large projects.
Required qualifications, skills and knowledge
- 8-15 years’ relevant experience
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Fluent/highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to mentor junior staff
- Capable of working in a team environment
- Experienced in MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of building technology and construction
- Knowledge and experience in using CADS-RC or similar
- Experience in preparing general arrangement and reinforced concrete/structural steelwork drawings
- Working knowledge of Revit and experience of using Navisworks
- Knowledge of Autodesk Civil 3D