- Date Listed12/05/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
A leading and progressive company, are seeking to recruit a Service Technician for their sites in Dublin and surrounding area.
The successful applicant should have experience of installing, servicing, maintenance and commissioning electrical systems, mainly Generators. Full training will be provided for the right candidate
- Maintenance and job plans for equipment, taking into consideration manual, recommendations, regulatory and industry standards, company policies, appropriate predictive maintenance strategies, historical equipment data, environmental requirements and operating conditions
- Day-to-day delivery of all Mech/Elec programs including reactive and planned maintenance
- Identifying faults and rectification of same on all Mechanical, Control and Electrical plant
- Experience working with generators would be very advantageous, some experience at least 1+ years working with electrical or mechanical projects
- 1+ years working in a maintenance environment
- Experience in Low voltage switchgear would be advantageous
- Electrical Fault finding, Electrical testing
- Electrical industrial installation experience
- Mechanical and electrical Experience on compressors, diesel generators and engines
- If you have some of the key requirements and a can do attitude we will provide full training and good career progression along with a good remuneration package including company vehicle.
Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Diesel Mechanic, generators, diesel generators