You might be interested in these similar ads
Construction Trades & Labour Resourcer Dublin city centre (D2)€NegThe ICDS Group was founded in 1976 and is a highly successful, privately owned organization of independent construction companies, that provide a complete HR solution to clients in the construction industries in Ireland, UK, Scandinavia, Holland and Germany.ICDS is headquartered in Ireland with offices in Dublin and Galway. There ar ...
· Live Role, Not An Opportunity To Miss! · Long Term Clients With Repeat Business · Projects €5m - €20m Site Managers required for a solid construction company on new builds. Great security and opportunity awaits! Our client has been established for over 15 years and in that time have become well recognized in the industry. They have an extremely long standing team a ...
Sherlock Recruitment have been asked by our client, A leading M&E contractor based in Dublin to seek a Junior Electrical Engineer.The role will be primarily office based in Dublin 15 but will involve some site attendances. You will receive Mentoring and report directly to Senior Engineering staff. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to gain experience with a leading engineering contract ...
The Client:Required for well-known main contractor who operate in the following sectors: Commercial, Educational, Healthcare, Pharma, Energy and HeritageThe Candidate:You will be initially based on a €multi-million project which includes extensive new build and refurbishment works.You will be suitably qualified to diploma / degree level coupled with several years’ experience in managing contrac ...
Position: Project Manager - Windows & DoorsLocation: DublinSalary: Senior Package on offer for the right personElk Recruitment are now working with a Window & Door company in Dublin who are now looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to manage medium sized Commercial Projects across Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress his/her career within the ...
Setting Out Engineer with safe pass required for various sites in Dublin. Experience is essential, references will be required. Please call us on 01- 4773414 now to apply or for further information. Please send your CV to email@example.com For a full list of our jobs please visit www.clsrecruitment.ie
Construction Project Manager required to manage 4/5 High end extension and renovations throughout the Dublin South, Dublin City Area (value of projects individually circa €250-€500K)Great Package for the right candidate. supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress, and liaising with quantity surveyo ...
Setting Out Engineer (Ref number 17018)
Date Listed 25/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently looking to recruit a Setting Out Engineer for our client located in Dublin North. This role is primarily Dublin based.
Duties will include:
- Setting out, leveling and surveying precast units
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for development of installation programmes and delivery schedules
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Implementing and recording quality procedures on site
- Preparing reports as required
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Attending regular on site meetings with clients and keeping them informed of progress.
- Salary will range between €35K to €40K depending on experience
Applicants MUST comply with the following in order to be considered:
- Have a minimum 2-3 years of experience as a setting out engineer
- Qualification in Construction / Civil Engineering or other related area
- Come from a construction background
- Be IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
- Be available to travel as required