Date Listed 02/06/2017
- Maintaining site records.
- Maintaining the contract filing system.
- Maintaining the personnel register.
- Opening of and securing of site on a daily basis.
- Full responsibility for the security and maintenance of stores including making orders when necessary.
- Maintaining a register of all safety equipment.
- Processing all requisition orders.
- Signing for materials and plant equipment delivered to the site.
- Supporting the Safety Personnel in ensuring adherence to and implementation of the Safety Management System.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Background in Construction.
- 2 years’ on-site experience and/or previous Document Controller / Site Administrator experience with a Main Contractor.
- An administrative qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Strong administration & organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact David Kavanagh on 01 707 1012 today
Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are one of Ireland’s leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists. We provide managed solutions within the construction and industrial sectors as well as temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for a variety of industries, providing qualified staff for short-term & permanent placements. BSS have a proven expertise in Construction, Industrial, Financial Services, Accountancy & Finance, Administrative Support and Sales & Marketing working with some of the largest companies and organisations in Ireland and the UK.