You might be interested in these similar ads
Mechanical Site Supervisor - Dublin
Sherlock Recruitment are working with a Leading Mechanical and Electrical company, supplying them with high volume, top quality labour. We are look for experienced Mechanical Site Supervisors to join the team on a busy site in Dublin. The successful candidate will be a pro - active, highly organised and flexible individual.Main Duties & Responsibilities:Reporting to the Commercial Manager and ...
Freelance Site Engineer required for 3 Month Contract - South Dublin - Available ASAP
Site Engineer | Leading Civil Contractor | South Dublin | 3 Month Contract | RC Concrete · Available Immediately · Market Leading Civil Engineering Contractor with significant annual turnover · 3 Month contract position based in South Dublin · Large interesting projects with scope to take on more responsibility Site Engineer - Out ...
Quality Manager for Construction Sector
Summary:Our client is a main contractor in the construction sector. They are seeking an experienced quality manager for their projects in the Leinster region. The successful candidate will be answering into the contracts and commercial Managers and also company directors.Benefits & Salary:Free parking and company car21 days holidaysWork mobile and laptopHealth Insurance and Life InsurancePensi ...
Project Manager (Dublin) - Residential & Social Housing Projects
kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager - Construction for our client with the main area of concentration being the Greater Dublin and Leinster areas and work on Commercial, Residential, Educational, Healthcare, Food Production and Heritage Projects.The company has grown and developed and our team of staff and managers has an enthusiasm, competence, and commitment unequalled in the industry. ...
MHC Carpentry Contractors Ltd. are a Dublin-based Carpentry Contractor that specialize in residential and commercial fit outs. We also provide carpentry services of the highest quality such as attic conversions, shopfitting and complete renovations offices and private homes.We are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor who has at least 2-4 years experience..Duties:Working on a ...
Site Clerk - Dublin
Site Clerk – Dublin Here at Shannon Valley, we are currently recruiting for a Site Clerk to work on projects around Dublin. This is a great opportunity to work with a long-established company who have a great reputation throughout the industry. Role: General Site Admin. Managing BCAR process. Implementing Health & Safety regulations. Conduct a weekly stock-take to de ...
Warehouse Operative - Monday-Friday - Weekly Pay
StaffLink Recruitment are currently looking for Full Time General Operatives to work for a client of ours in the Rathcoole area. You will be working for a major distribution company within a warehouse environment. Duties Include: · Loading of Vans/Trucks · Experience picking orders through scanners /rf guns · Making sure orders sent out are correct ...
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Duties as Site Clerk:
- Issue clock cards during clocking in procedure;
- Conduct physical checks on labour force and record individual activity on timesheet;
- Calculate labour hours per activity and submit timesheets to office;
- Obtain labour requirements from Site Agent and recruit and sign on labourers when required;
- Complete engagement form, UIF etc., and submit to office;
- Allocate jobs to labourers every morning according to site agents instruction;
- Order supplies from supplier according to requirements;
- Make out requisition for non-standard items and submit to purchaser;
- Arrange for supplies to be delivered timeously either to store or on site where required;
- On receival of supplies, compare delivery note with bill of quantities and actual quantity delivered;
- Minimise stock holding in store or on site but ensure adequate supplies when required;
- Make out issue note for a specific contractor and per stand;
- Check how much material is being requested versus quantity allowed;
- Conduct a daily stock-take to determine requirements of contractors to be ordered for next day;
- Complete monthly progress report and submit to Site Agent;
- Maintain store administration.