You might be interested in these similar ads
Freelance Site Engineer required for 3 Month Contract - South Dublin - Available ASAP
Site Engineer | Leading Civil Contractor | South Dublin | 3 Month Contract | RC Concrete · Available Immediately · Market Leading Civil Engineering Contractor with significant annual turnover · 3 Month contract position based in South Dublin · Large interesting projects with scope to take on more responsibility Site Engineer - Out ...
BIM Coordinator - Dublin
Our client is one of Irelands leading building and civil engineering main contractors undertaking some of Ireland’s largest and most complicated projects.They are currently seeking to recruit a BIM Coordinator to join their BIM team in West Dublin.The successful candidate will be experienced in using BIM software, Revit, NavisWorks and Autocad.This is a great opportunity to join a leading main con ...
Quality Manager for Construction Sector
Summary:Our client is a main contractor in the construction sector. They are seeking an experienced quality manager for their projects in the Leinster region. The successful candidate will be answering into the contracts and commercial Managers and also company directors.Benefits & Salary:Free parking and company car21 days holidaysWork mobile and laptopHealth Insurance and Life InsurancePensi ...
Fit Out Project Manager (Dublin)
Fit Out Project Manager (Dublin) Are you a Fit Out Project Manager with an interest in working for a long standing leading and re reputable main contractor who will provide excellent career progression opportunities and ongoing professional development ? kppm are looking to recruit a Fit Out Manager for our client offering a fantastic career opportunity for the right candid ...
Industrial Mechanical Foreman - Dublin
Due to our continual growth Tim Kelly Group are currently recruiting an Industrial Mechanical Foreman to join our team in Dublin for an immediate start. As a leading contractor we specialise in the provision of mechanical, electrical, fire protection and technology services to a range of sectors including commercial, data centre, manufacturing, infrastructure and healthcare. With such a broad spec ...
Site Engineer - Senior Level (North Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a Site Engineer for our client who have a well-established team on a variety of prestigious projects including: Commercial, Design & Build, Educational, Fit-out, Healthcare, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential, Retail and Sports projects. The current workload is exciting and you will be involved at all stages. As a member of this team, you will hav ...
Warehouse Operative - Monday-Friday - Weekly Pay
StaffLink Recruitment are currently looking for Full Time General Operatives to work for a client of ours in the Rathcoole area. You will be working for a major distribution company within a warehouse environment. Duties Include: · Loading of Vans/Trucks · Experience picking orders through scanners /rf guns · Making sure orders sent out are correct ...
Site Engineer - North Dublin
- Date Listed22/03/2019
- Career development opportunities!
- Join a committed team delivering an iconic project!
- Competitive package on offer
Duties will include:
- Ability to review / action contracts and specifications and thorough knowledge of civil engineering practices;
- Assist in the resourcing work activities in an efficient manner;
- The successful person will be required to manage the site team, program, progress, risk issues, compliance with the works requirements / contract documents;
- Involvement and the planning and organizing of site and client meetings.
- Establish the level and survey control for the project
- Set out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring checks are carried out on a regular basis
- Site walkovers
- Site safety inductions
- Implementing company H&S management system
- Coordination with Employer/Main Contractors & engineers/supervisors
- Qualification in Civil Engineering
- 2 – 4 years experience working with a Main Contractor
- Experience of civil engineering works and thorough knowledge of civil engineering practices
- The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and be able to work independently as well as part of a team;
In return , we will offer you:
An excellent package with a salary that reflects your experience.