Date Listed 27/07/2018
What is required?
We are looking for a Site Engineer, to work with one of our clients, a leading Main Contractor for work on projects based in Dublin.
- You'll join a large multi-disciplinary team and report directly to the Senior Engineer/Project Manager on site
- You'll be responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site
- You'll be responsible checking drawings and quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- You'll be responsible for planning the work and effectively managing plant and the site
- You'll be liaising with relevant stakeholders and sub-contractors
- You'll supervise and monitor labour force, oversee quality control and safety on site as well as any other issues assigned by the management team
What you need to have?
- You'll be a Site Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' experience, ideally spent working on large scale building projects, although civil experience will be accepted
- You will be happy to work night shifts.
What you get in return?
- A wide variety of experience
- Great benefits package
- Opportunity to forward your career with one of Ireland's largest building contractors.