Site Engineers (Dublin) Immediate Start
- Date Listed07/01/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
(Dublin) Immediate Start
kppm are looking to recruit Site Engineers for our client who work on Commercial, Conservation/ Restoration, Educational, Health, Hotel, Tourism, H-Tech, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential, Retail projects. Due to their continued development and expansion they are looking for Site Engineers for Dublin for an Immediate Start.
• Working with the team to maintain and improve Safety standards and the Safety culture on site
• Setting out all elements of the work using modern instruments
• Preparing as built drawings on completion of the various elements of the works
• Maintaining accurate site records
• Reviewing drawings, specifications and effectively communicating information to the entire team
• Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
• Ensuring that all materials used and works executed are done so safely and as per the required specifications
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of the subcontractors
• Plan the work and efficiently manage the plant, resources and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Quantifying and ordering materials for incorporation into the works.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a relevant 3rd Level Qualification in Engineering, Construction, Structural or Civil Engineering.
• 5+ year’s proven experience working as a Site Engineer on large scale construction projects.
• Knowledge of construction procedures and methods
• Knowledge of Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Procedures
• Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
• Understanding of modern setting out instruments and competency to use same
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / email@example.com