Site Foreman - Civils - Dublin
- Date Listed31/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment is working together with a Tier 1 Civils Contractor who is seeking to recruit a Civils Foreman to join their team on a large scale residential development in Dublin 18. Our client is offering a 12 month contract for the right candidate with an immediate start.
Valid Stamp for EU passport holders only.
- Management of sub-contractors, labourers and onsite staff
- Management and control of plant and equipment
- Management and control of health and safety issues
- Understand quality requirements from specifications and drawings and ensure compliance
- Keeping up to date site diaries and paperwork
- Provide regular updates on the progress of works to the site manager
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a Foreman on civils projects or similar
- Residential knowledge is a benefit but not a requirement
- Good communication skills are essential, including drafting of written documentation
- Able to work within a team and also lead a team
- Good IT skills are desirable
- €55,000.00 - €70,000.00 annual salary
- Company van
- Travel allowance
- Benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Foreman out there looking to advance their career within a well established civils and construction company that currently have a number of open sites around Ireland with plenty more opening up soon.
Please get in touch one with us in one of 2 ways:
- Call or text Danny on 01 456 8438 to discuss this role in more detail. All calls between yourself and Sherlock Recruitment remain strictly confidential.
- Email your details such as your CV, cover letter and contactable references to the email address attached to this job offer. Sherlock Recruitment will not share your information nor call your references without your consent.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €55,000.00 to €70,000.00 /year