Site Foreman - Dublin
- Date Listed19/04/2019
· Competitive salary
· Opportunity to up-skill and grow career experience!
· Stable company with massive pipeline of work!
Here at Shannon Valley, we continue to experience significant growth over time, which has increased the need for us to bring on an experienced and highly motivated Civils foreman.
· Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans.
· Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew.
· Allocate general and daily responsibilities.
· Supervise and train workers and tradespeople.
· Ensure manpower and resources are adequate.
· Supervise the use of machinery and equipment.
· Resolve problems when they arise.
· Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
To be successful in this role you will need:
· 4 years minimum as a Working Foreman.
· Previous work experience on civil sites.
· A can-do attitude and a hands-on approach.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and will be given real opportunities to up-skill and progress through the ranks.