You might be interested in these similar ads
Fit Out Project Manager (Dublin)
Fit Out Project Manager (Dublin) Are you a Fit Out Project Manager with an interest in working for a long standing leading and re reputable main contractor who will provide excellent career progression opportunities and ongoing professional development ? kppm are looking to recruit a Fit Out Manager for our client offering a fantastic career opportunity for the right candid ...
Site Manager (Kerry)
kppm are looking to recruit a: Site Manager for our client a leading construction and fit out contractor who design and build high quality buildings in Ireland, UK and Europe. ** Commercial Mixed Use ** Hospitality ** Retail ** Educational ** Airport ** Hospital / Healthcare ** Data Centre**Offering clients building solutions from the ground up and also creating hi quality interior spaces t ...
Industrial Mechanical Foreman - Dublin
Due to our continual growth Tim Kelly Group are currently recruiting an Industrial Mechanical Foreman to join our team in Dublin for an immediate start. As a leading contractor we specialise in the provision of mechanical, electrical, fire protection and technology services to a range of sectors including commercial, data centre, manufacturing, infrastructure and healthcare. With such a broad spec ...
Bricklayers wanted for pricework in Dublin north South and kildare areas teams and single trowel s welcome contact John on 0868740476
Block layers required North Co Dublin
Block layers required dayworks 200.00 on RCT, labour 120.00
Warehouse Operative - Monday-Friday - Weekly Pay
StaffLink Recruitment are currently looking for Full Time General Operatives to work for a client of ours in the Rathcoole area. You will be working for a major distribution company within a warehouse environment. Duties Include: · Loading of Vans/Trucks · Experience picking orders through scanners /rf guns · Making sure orders sent out are correct ...
Electricians South Dublin
Our client a leading Electrical firm based in Tallaght Dublin are looking for qualified electricians for ongoing work. The required electricians would have 5 years plus qualified experienced and would have a proven track record in the commercial aspect of the job.Requirements • Commercial experience• On-site qualified experienced as an Electrician• All work to be carried out by the relevant trade ...
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Reporting directly to Site Manager your responsibilities as Site Foreman will include but won’t be limited to:
- Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation including taking control of snag list and ensuring that it is all completed in a timely manner and meets the customer’s expectation in relation to build and finish
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
- Managing and motivating project site personnel, inspecting sub-contractors
- Assisting with plant and material requirements
- Promoting continuous improvement of project results together with a high level of safety & quality standards
- Compiling the progress reports
- Trade background preferable or suitable third level construction qualification
- 5 -10 years practical experience in construction
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety and the latest building regulation and certification standards is a must
- Previous experience with large scale commercial projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Computer Literacy
- Health & Safety Completed Courses desirable