Site Manager - Dublin
Date Listed 30/07/2018
- Manage Site Safety, implement the site rule and fully coordinate with the safety department.
- Liaise and take instruction from the Project Manager.
- Oversee the site set up encompassing layout, staff accommodation, welfare facilities, storage, access and monitor on a day to day basis.
- Maintain a constant drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet targets.
- Health & Safety Management – Contribute towards a culture of health & Safety onsite.
- Quality Control / Standards – Ensure project standards and quality are achieved through monitoring quality output of work team and taking appropriate corrective action where necessary.
- Environmental Standards – Coordinate with the Environmental Manager, Project Manager to ensure environmental standards are achieved through Waste Management Implementation.
- Project Delivery – Contribute to the delivery of project on time and within budget through.
- Monitoring performance and re-assessing efficiency, taking appropriate corrective action where necessary assessing activities, ensuring balance between cost and production to meet objectives and time constrictions.
- Understanding contractual obligations of Company and Subcontractors Contracts obligations are met.
- Detailed Site Diary – Maintain a detailed site diary which must be filled out each day. Ensure that the Diary is signed and captures all relevant information including: weather conditions, labour resources, subcontractor resources, change orders / instructions, delays, visitors to site, safety incidents, Environmental issues, Construction Progress.
- 5-10 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a trade is an advantage.
- Experience with a main contractor essential.