Date Listed 16/03/2018
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Site Managers to be based in the South Dublin area. The successful candidate will be undertaking a commercial project. The successful candidate will be experienced in undertaking commercial projects including commercial finishing. The successful candidate will be experienced in working within large main contractors.
- Responsible for the management of direct labour and sub-contractor packages as part of the project team, which will include the areas of fit out, structural steel, formwork, blockwork, roofing and glazing/cladding packages
- Organise and lead regular site progress meetings with sub-contractors and design teams to monitor progress and record and update detailed progress reports
- Manage the day to day operation of the complete project from start to handover, reporting directly to the Contracts Manager on the project
- Maintaining a high expectation of Health and Safety and Quality Assurance
- Assist in the procurement and management of all project supply chain members
- Minimum 5 years’ experience required in a similar role
- An Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management Degree required
- Must have a background within Reinforced Concrete frame builds
- Must have experience with restricted sites
- You will need to have previous experience working on high spec projects that demanded an excellent quality high class finish
- Have a proven track record of delivery within a construction management or logistics function on busy construction projects
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project etc.
- A clear understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed
- Have a proven track record of seeing projects through to their successful completion