Date Listed 18/05/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Your Experience & Qualifications
- 7+ plus years site management on commercial / residential projects.
- Proven record of seeing projects through from concept to completion
- Previous experience working for a leading contractor
- Recently held the position of Site Manager
- Relevant third level degree would be advantageous but not essential
Your New Role
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme enhance specification and quality on completion.
- Provision of advice as projects progress to senior management
- Plan, maintain and control the finical administration of all construction of all construction work to obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness.
- Managing on site activity
- Ability to priorities workload
- Time management
- Implementing onsite health and safety procedures
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Pro-active approach.
What's On Offer?
Position comes with generous salary and package including company bonus and vehicle.
Please apply below or contact Ian Doyle on +35315079288 to discuss further.