- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
As the Site Manager you will be responsible for making sure that construction is completed within agreed timelines, cost parameters, safely and to customers' satisfaction. The successful candidate will be responsible for complete day to day operations of the site, including the coordination and supervision of on-site personnel and sub-contractors. You will have sole responsibility for the resolution of any day to day issues arising on site during the project and will possess hands-on experience with, excavation, basements, reinforced concrete and structural steel developments as well as finishing.
Qualifications and Experience for the Site Manager position:
- Trade Qualifications or Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline or a minimum 7 years Site Management experience
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsiveness
- Detailed building and construction experience
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Ability to plan and make decisions with a customer focus and business awareness.
- Ability to manage and track costs