You might be interested in these similar ads
Junior Quantity Surveyor
we are currently seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor in Dublin to work on behalf of our client an award winning main contractors with a reputation for excellence and quality construction work, exemplary project management with tight control of budgets and deadlines.They are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious to assist the company in producing the highest standards of work in a timely and cost ...
Freelance Site Engineer required for 3 Month Contract - South Dublin - Available ASAP
Site Engineer | Leading Civil Contractor | South Dublin | 3 Month Contract | RC Concrete · Available Immediately · Market Leading Civil Engineering Contractor with significant annual turnover · 3 Month contract position based in South Dublin · Large interesting projects with scope to take on more responsibility Site Engineer - Out ...
Setting Out Engineer
Our client provides cost and energy efficient solutions to clients across Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe. Their extensive portfolio covers almost any aspect of Civil Engineering, Architectural Services, Energy Consultancy and Land Surveying.Job Description:Checking drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculationsMonitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the cli ...
Checking drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculationsMonitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architectLiaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the projectLiaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending r ...
Project Manager (Dublin) - Residential & Social Housing Projects
kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager - Construction for our client with the main area of concentration being the Greater Dublin and Leinster areas and work on Commercial, Residential, Educational, Healthcare, Food Production and Heritage Projects.The company has grown and developed and our team of staff and managers has an enthusiasm, competence, and commitment unequalled in the industry. ...
Carpenter required Swords area
first and second fix Carpenter with vast experience required for development in swords, own tools, safepass ect.
Warehouse Operative - Monday-Friday - Weekly Pay
StaffLink Recruitment are currently looking for Full Time General Operatives to work for a client of ours in the Rathcoole area. You will be working for a major distribution company within a warehouse environment. Duties Include: · Loading of Vans/Trucks · Experience picking orders through scanners /rf guns · Making sure orders sent out are correct ...
Site Setting out Engineer
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Your Role as Setting out Engineer:
- Checking drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Would need experience with GPS for drainage etc. on roadworks.
- Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering
- Have worked as a Setting out Engineer within the last 12 months
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with GPS and Setting out
- Be highly motivated and organised