Steel Erecting Foreman
Date Listed 13/07/2018
Vacancy: Steel Erecting Foreman
Location: Central Dublin, Bolands Quay
Salary: Competitive Salary
A steel Erecting Foreman is required in Central Dublin to undertake a project in Bolands Quay.
The successful Foreman will have previous experience in working on large commercial / office type projects while working on large sites preferably while working with a main contractor / commercial developer.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Steel erecting Foreman to work on one of Ireland’s largest commercial projects, while working within a company that provides great benefits and opportunities to further your career via large projects and opportunities for further training.
The successful person will have at least 5 yrs consecutive experience while undertaking steel frame projects.
- Application of varying skills sets providing assistance towards an established steel crew, whilst enhancing practical site experience
- Provide leadership and direction to individuals assigned to ensure the safe and efficient discharge of the works to specification and to a good standard of quality
- Monitor plant / equipment efficiency avoiding unnecessary costs and damages
- Maintain professional approach positively reflecting the image of the company
- Ensure works are carried out in a safe manner adhering to site specific risk assessment & method statements
- Develop strong communication links and good relationships with all client personnel
- Ensure all company procedures are understood, enforced and adhered
- Hold a flexible approach to working patterns and expectations to carry out other duties as deemed necessary to the business
- Development of others which allows the business company growth
- Completion of required paperwork in line with company requirements
- 5 years in steel erection or a similar discipline
- Working knowledge of health and safety
- Ability to work within a team
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication
- Achievement / Results driven
- Knowledge of the industry
- Problem solving