Technical Adviser Manager/ Sales Construction D 12
Date Listed 07/06/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
WG Reach are currently looking for an experienced Technical Adviser Manager/ Sales Construction for a large client in Dublin 12.
The ideal candidate will already have the experience and ability to take on the responsibilities outlined below OR someone who feels they have the technical ability to meet the responsibilities outlined below following some focussed training.
Reporting to: Group Commercial Manager
The Technical Manager will use his/her knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice on a range of products which include Brick, Insulation and Roofing, for which a certain level of expertise is needed.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- dealing with existing and new clients who will benefit from company products and services and maximising client potential in designated regions;
- developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required;
- arranging and carrying out product training;
- analysing costs and sales;
- preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records;
- meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
- liaising with other members of the sales team and technical experts;
- providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
- A solid technical background in a construction related field;
- sales skills;
- communications skills;
- sound judgement and good business acumen;
- organisational skills;
- team working capability;
- the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively;
- analytical and problem-solving skills;
- resilience and tenacity;
- independence and self-reliance.
€35-45 with a car and Bonus