Warehouse Operative - North Dublin
- Date Listed19/07/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
Excel Recruitment are searching for an ambitious new candidate as a Warehouse Operative. This candidate will join our well managed new client in a food production company located in North Dublin. This warehouse introduces fantastic opportunities to join a growing team, presents essential experience that will support you in further developing your skills. This remarkable opportunity is for candidates seeking to begin their career in a warehouse environment. In this job, the weekly pay rate is €10.20 - €11.20 per hour.
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Operative job:
- Packing and labelling of goods
- To operate machines in a safe manner
- To carry out all aspects on the production
- Moving stock safely and securely
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Have flexibility when required
Requirements for the Warehouse Operative Job:
- Good communication skills
- Ideal working hours
- EU Citizen /Stamp 4 / full working rights required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Manual Handling Certificates required but can be provided
If you want to start or continue your career as a general operative and would like to be part of a
enjoyable team in a encouraged environment, then this warehouse operative job in North Dublin would be suitable for you.
If interested, please contact Ciara at Excel Recruitment below.