- Date Listed14/10/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
The Tim Kelly Group are a leading Mechanical and Electrical Contractor with offices in Mayo, Dublin, Galway and Donegal. We specialise in the provision of Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Protection and Technology Services to a range of sectors including Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Commercial, Data Centre, Hospitality and Healthcare.
Due to our continual growth, we are currently recruiting a BIM Engineer to join our team.
With such a broad spectrum of sectors and services, you will most certainly acquire exceptional opportunities to broaden your skills, abilities and knowledge in cutting edge technology and work practices.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for production of construction and fabrication 3D models from design information
- Schematics / P&ID’s / Consultant design drawings and specifications
- Detail design of mechanical and electrical supports / support systems
- Production of Mechanical, Electrical & Builders works schedules and associated drawings
- Liaison with site staff in interpreting and amending models
- Deal with sub-contractors, client consultants and GC to ensure correct installation
- Ensure QA/QC compliance
- Assistance in the overall development of the BIM protocols and systems
- Experience in full co-ordination of services, facilities and construction
- Clash management on all systems
- Experience working in Revit and producing 2D drawing documentation and schedules from Revit
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit MEP
- Experience working with BIM projects and Revit Models
- 1+ years’ experience plus in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills: such as AutoCAD, Navisworks, Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in executing clash detection and creating clash reports exercises in 3D models
Add to Watchlist