Date Listed 09/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Due to our continual growth Tim Kelly Group are currently recruiting an Industrial Plumber join our team in Galway. As a leading contractor we specialise in the provision of mechanical, electrical, fire protection and technology services to a range of sectors including commercial, data centre, manufacturing, infrastructure and healthcare. With such a broad spectrum of sectors and services, you will most certainly acquire exceptional opportunities to broaden your skills, abilities and knowledge in cutting edge technology and work practices.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Qualified Industrial Plumber
- Mechanical experience required in Commercial / Industrial work
- Experience in LTHW Systems, Gas Systems, Water Services, Steam, Chilled Water Systems etc.…
- Good knowledge of installing Mechanical bracketry, Pipework & Plantrooms
- Must be able weld (ARC, TIG, GAS Welding & Brazing)
- Pipe fitting in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, ABS, PVC etc.…
- Be able accept a drawing and generate a full plant room, pump skid or whatever duties are requested by your foreman
- Must be able keep the work area clean and tidy throughout the course of the day
- Must have knowledge in pressure testing pipework
- Quality of workmanship is hugely important
- Marking up As-Built Drawings on Completion of works
- Good knowledge of current Industrial Standards
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety Standards
- Current Safe Pass required.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to read Construction Drawings & compare to Mechanical Drawings & install Mechanical Systems to suit
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when Mechanical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction.
- Must be suitably qualified through a certified national body
This list is not exhaustive. The Technician will be required to perform such other duties as appropriate to the post, as may be assigned to you from time to time by the foreman such other designated person(s).
Follow us on LinkedIn for our latest career opportunities - https://www.linkedin.com/company/tim-kelly-group