Junior Quantity Surveyor
- Date Listed18/05/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
BSS are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor in Clare to work on behalf of our client a Civil & New-Build Contractor.
We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious individuals who demonstrates strong organisational/managerial skills and a pro-active attitude, to assist the company in producing the highest standards of work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required, and labour involved.
- Plan to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working in a Quantity Surveying role.
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Ability to work on own initiative and with the minimum of supervision
For more information call Ciaran on 01-7071012/0877713484 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB 35304 - INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience.