You might be interested in these similar ads
General Operatives with Mechanical Experience
Sherlock Recruitment are the leading supplier of staff to the Mechanical and Electrical industry. We are working with some of Ireland's leading Mechanical contractors, supplying them staff for up coming projects in the west of Ireland.We are looking for General Operatives with Mechanical Experience to work along side Qualified Plumbers and Pipefitters on Commercial and Industrial projects.If y ...
What you need to haveQualified Civil Engineer8+ years experience.Project Manager/Site Manager experienceHealth & Safety Experience preferablePreferably engineering backgroundLarge fitout experience with heavy mech and elecProficient in Microsoft Office/ ITExcellent communication skills with the ability to lead project teams.What you get in returnExcellent working environment.Company Vehicl ...
Site Foreman / Project Manager
Minimum 6 years experience in a similar role, familiar with current building regulations and on site health and safety requirements. Duties include site supervision, maintaining programme, keeping site records, managing sub-contractors, willing to work with trades as necessary, etc. Construction qualification / trade background required. Excellent package on offer to the right candidate.
Mechanical & Electrical Apprentices Galway & Mayo
Due to our continual growth Tim Kelly Group are currently recruiting Mechanical & Electrical Apprentices to join our team in Galway & Mayo. As a leading contractor, we specialise in the provision of mechanical, electrical, fire protection and technology services to a range of sectors including commercial, data centre, manufacturing, infrastructure and healthcare. With such a broad spectrum ...
Blocklaying apprentichip wanted
Am 20 year old looking for blocklaying apprentichip with small builder of 3-4 people. Hardworking and willing to learn. 3 years labouring experience in various aspects of construction . Balid safe pass and manual handling .
Metal fabricator / pipe fitter for Galway and Donegal contracts
Ads with more information, more photos, and multiple contact options get more views. Edit and improve your ad.Pipe fitter and pipe fitter assistant.Post an ad like this for FREE!Date Listed 16.05.2019Location Galway, Connacht,Advertised By PrivateJob Type Full-Time Metal fabricator / stainless tig welder / Installation fitter with experience in any of the following: Pvc , Abs , stainless and duc ...
2nd fix carpenters
We are looking for 2nd fix carpenters for a 3 month contract. Upgrading 660 fire doors In galway. Must have experience with traditional 2nd fixing. Routing ECT.. must have own transport , tools and routers ECT. Must have safe pass and manual handling. Rct contract Call Barry
- Date Listed30/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Your key responsibilities as M&E Engineer will include:
- Effectively planning, coordinating and controlling the Electrical, Mechanical & Piping installation works for the project Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety requirements and adhere to best working practices at all times.
- Providing technical M&E support e.g. advice regarding major technical issues.
- Manage the design process and signed off the design for construction issue.
- Responsibility and control for health and safety and environmental policies at project level, ensuring compliance with the relevant internal procedures, statutory requirements and other obligations, which were relevant to the operations.
- Reporting of site progress and carry out a daily diary.
- Ensuring Health & Safety takes priority on site and report any incidents or accidents immediately.
- Ensure contractors and sub-contractors are carrying out their daily tasks correctly.
- Proven knowledge of the Mechanical and Electrical engineering services, minimum of 5 years’ experience preferable at a PM or M&E manager level.
- Demonstrate and possesses the appropriate technical competencies and certificates relevant to the skill set and grade.
- Successfully completed a recognised training course in M&E Engineering disciplines, or alternatively provide evidence of the equivalent industry experience.