Quantity Surveyor - Co. Galway
Date Listed 26/03/2018
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Location: Galway / Cork
We are a highly established civil engineering contractor working throughout Ireland. Currently looking to hire Quantity Surveyors for new projects coming out of their Galway and Cork offices. The successful candidates must be able to work independently and in conjunction with a team.
- Commercial management of subcontractors;
- Take part in meetings and discussions regarding project performance;
- Monitor cost of site resources;
- Understanding of the implications of Health & Safety Regulations;
- Ensure construction team is adhering to all contractual requirements, and providing advice and monitoring them;
- Managing of the client relationships from a commercial perspective;
- Preparation and presentation of internal monthly financial reports and cost forecasts;
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting.
- Qualified at degree level;
- Experience in Quantity Surveying;
- Strong written communication abilities and an attention to detail;
- The capacity to conduct effective negotiations and management of accounts and cash;
- Confident and experienced in the use of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word;
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual.