Quantity Surveyor - Galway
- Date Listed18/05/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Quantity Surveyor in Galway. Our client is an Irish Construction company with a long history of completing projects to the highest standards.
- Liaising with Design Team to ensure requirements and specifications are met
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relationships
- Processing subcontractor payments
- Final Account preparation
- Cost monitoring and reporting
What you need to have
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- 5 years experience
- Experience with Irish Construction industry, ideally public works
- Strong experience in digital skills, costx, Buildsoft, BIM and 3D models
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
- Strong commercial awareness and client facing skills
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong IT skills
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Salary guide DOE
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Ciaran on 0877713484/01 7071012/Ciaran@buildstaff.ie today - all communications are treated confidential.
JOB- 35460 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.