You might be interested in these similar ads
Sherlock Recruitment are seeking Qualified Electricians with Industrial Experience to join a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Company who specialise in all aspects of M&E services across all industries, with a significant track record in Process, Water and Wastewater.This is an excellent opportunity to work within a progressive and fast-growing Engineering Company with a reputatio ...
What you need to haveQualified Civil Engineer8+ years experience.Project Manager/Site Manager experienceHealth & Safety Experience preferablePreferably engineering backgroundLarge fitout experience with heavy mech and elecProficient in Microsoft Office/ ITExcellent communication skills with the ability to lead project teams.What you get in returnExcellent working environment.Company Vehicl ...
Site Foreman / Project Manager
Minimum 6 years experience in a similar role, familiar with current building regulations and on site health and safety requirements. Duties include site supervision, maintaining programme, keeping site records, managing sub-contractors, willing to work with trades as necessary, etc. Construction qualification / trade background required. Excellent package on offer to the right candidate.
Electricians , Labourers , 4th-3rd-2nd year apprentices
Electricians / 4th-3rd-2nd year apprentices required for ongoing commercial + Industrial work in the Tuam area of Galway.Experience in the below will be highly considered. Cable Management System Installation ie steel conduit , cable tray , primary supports.Switch room fit out including trunking headers and panel terminationsWorking with KLIK system installBMS Cabling Lighting track installati ...
Mechanical & Electrical Apprentices Galway & Mayo
Due to our continual growth Tim Kelly Group are currently recruiting Mechanical & Electrical Apprentices to join our team in Galway & Mayo. As a leading contractor, we specialise in the provision of mechanical, electrical, fire protection and technology services to a range of sectors including commercial, data centre, manufacturing, infrastructure and healthcare. With such a broad spectrum ...
Blocklaying apprentichip wanted
Am 20 year old looking for blocklaying apprentichip with small builder of 3-4 people. Hardworking and willing to learn. 3 years labouring experience in various aspects of construction . Balid safe pass and manual handling .
Full Time experienced roofer wanted
Looking for full time experienced roofers on a full time bases. With a full clean drivers license would be desirable. We are a roofing company who specialize in new roofs, flat roofs, facia, soffit and gutters etc.
Senior Electrical Quantity Surveyor - Galway
- Date Listed08/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Skilled and budgeting, reporting, developing BOQ’s, profit plans.
- Good communication skills. Undertake and manage interim commercial meetings with the Client and Internal Project Team. Report in detail as required for the Project Manager on the commercial status of the project.
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts. Ensure payment certificates are processed and payments are made per the agreed sub-contract and procurement terms. Retentions apply as per agreements.
- Ability to administer the contract obligations and meet additional Client requirements. Issue interim and final accounts and progress applications per project and contract requirements. Monthly applications to be all inclusive of accurate remeasures, site changes, dayworks and any applicable contract claims. Identify escalations, material or labour, as appropriate.
- Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Senior Management. Follow direction of Senior Management in undertaking work duties.
- Have a practical understanding of scheduling and the associated commercial implications. Ensure close collaboration with Planning Engineer regarding accuracy of progress reporting.
- Capable of costing and agreeing daily work changes to include managing the subcontractor remeasurement of contract works, site dayworks and site change orders.
- Maintain accurate records and provide necessary detailed backup to support commercial tracking and costing.
- Ability to work on own initiative and can prioritise without direction.
- Speed and accuracy of information a priority.
- Negotiate, as necessary, with clients or their representatives.
- Set an example of enthusiasm, loyalty and hard work in the performance of all duties.
- Minimum 7+ years of Quantity surveying experience essential on Electrical Projects.
- QS Degree Qualified
- Proficient in excel.
- Detailed knowledge of commercial management and QS Role within construction
- Knowledge of contract conditions and their applications
- Overall understanding of the business, client and Sub Contractor relations, and installations
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Record Keeping and Administration Skills
- Process driven and focused on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes